ADSM-L

ADSM for NetWare 4.1/NDS

1996-06-27 14:40:18
Subject: ADSM for NetWare 4.1/NDS
From: Bob Parkes <Bob_Parkes AT EM.FCNBD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 13:40:18 -0500
  One of our other locations is preparing to implement ADSM V2 on an RS/6000
  (using 3590 Tape) to backup NetWare 4.1 clients using the NDS.  There
  first question was, "Is anyone else doing this?"  I know, from
  participating on the Listserver, that others are doing so.  Would you be
  willing to share your experience -- either posted here or by responding
  directly to me?  Any help, and/or comments, will be appreciated.

  Bob Parkes, First Chicago NBD
  bob_parkes AT em.fcnbd DOT com
  312-732-7385