ADSM-L

Re: Backup of Common Software Packages

1996-06-27 15:25:16
Subject: Re: Backup of Common Software Packages
From: Rick Tsujimoto <rtsujimoto AT CUSA.CANON DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:25:16 EST
     Abi,

     We select one client that has all of the common packages and include
     them in the backup. The common packages are excluded from the other
     clients. Also, we only backup the servers (stuff on a person's machine
     is his/her responsibility); users can store data on the servers
     though.

  *  Rick Tsujimoto                                   *
  *  rtsujimoto AT cusa.canon DOT com                        *
  *  tel: 516-328-4554                                *
  *  fax: 516-328-4369                                *