ADSM-L

Re[2]: Renaming data bases

1996-06-26 11:14:11
Subject: Re[2]: Renaming data bases
From: Rick Tsujimoto <rtsujimoto AT CUSA.CANON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 10:14:11 EST
     Andy,

     If I simply add more db volumes, how do I get ADSM to move the data
     from the old ones to the new ones?  The point is, I don't want to have
     to keep the old db volumes and the new ones.

  *  Rick Tsujimoto                                   *
  *  rtsujimoto AT cusa.canon DOT com                        *
  *  tel: 516-328-4554                                *
  *  fax: 516-328-4369                                *