ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 Server's Volume History Files

1996-06-25 10:39:50
Subject: Re: OS/2 Server's Volume History Files
From: Jeffrey Mathers <matherj AT ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:39:50 -0500
Andrew,

No problem.

Is there something special about these "base" diskettes? I have been
told on numberous occasions by ADSM support that PTF diskettes were
complete replacements for the original diskettes. Is this not true?

Of course the first thing I did after getting ADSM was to call up the
support line and request updated diskettes. They support staffer said
they were complete replacements so after receiving the disks and using
them to install the server, I recycled the disks that came in the box.

Reg's
Jeff Mathers
Computer Data Systems Manager
The Protein/DNA Technology Center