ADSM-L

Re: FTP site upgrades needed

1996-06-19 17:33:31
Subject: Re: FTP site upgrades needed
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:33:31 -0400
There are a couple of mirror sites -  Perhaps a blurb should be added to
index.storsys.ibm.com (or the 'maximum sessions exceeded....' message)
to indicate what mirror sites are available ???  Here are the mirror
sites I know about... there might be more

ftp.cac.psu.edu   (East Coast USA)
ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  (Europe)

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com