ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 Server questions

1996-06-17 10:26:03
Subject: Re: OS/2 Server questions
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 07:26:03 -0700
 You could just move the files back and forth.  The only other
file that is required is the epfis.ini in the boot disk OS/2
subdirectory.  This file maintains the level and directory locations
of IBM products which use it.  It may well be the case that
a re-install with Warp Sever will cause it to get re-created,
giving you a merge problem.  For ADSM/2, there is a DSMDSKTP.CMD
file that will re-create the ADSM server icons on your desktop.
 As long as you are at the latest level of the client, the GUI
will work.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development