ADSM-L

Re: LICENSEAUDITPERIOD

1996-06-14 10:45:41
Subject: Re: LICENSEAUDITPERIOD
From: Bill Colwell <BColwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:45:41 GMT
In <bitnet.adsm-l%ADSM-L%96061409371105 AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>, julphinn AT
emphesys.e-mail DOT com (Julie Phinney) writes:
>My LICENSEAUDITPERIOD is set to the default and the max, 30 days.
>It kicked off right in the middle of the morning yesterday causing
>high cpu utilization in our MVS mainframe.  I'd like to schedule
>it with the command scheduler to run at a certain time of the day,
>once a month.  Does anyone know how I could disable this automatic
>one?

You can schedule it.  I have an admin schedule which runs every 28 days on
a Saturday.  But there is an even better solution!  The latest server fix
(UN87799,800,801) fixes the hi cpu utilization.  Read the coverletter for
apar PN77064 (it isn't documented in ANR2210!).  Add 'noauditstorage' to
the server options file.

Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab
Email: BColwell AT draper DOT com