ADSM-L

Re: Redirect ADSM Output

1996-06-13 08:29:56
Subject: Re: Redirect ADSM Output
From: "Andrew M. Raibeck" <araibeck AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 05:29:56 PDT
Dave Sanders asks:

>Andy/IBM; then the obvious question is: is their a future for allowing the
>central lan server (MVS in our case) be able to write reports so that they
>can be used in our report viewer (RMDS)??

I'm not sure I understand the question. You can issue commands through the
ADSM TSO Admin client, either manually, or in batch mode, and send the output
to a file that way. From there, you can process that file any way you want,
including writing reports to RMDS.

Do you mean: when will you be able to save the ADSM joblog so it doesn't
disappear when you shut ADSM down? I don't know. You might want to consider
opening a requirement up through your local branch office.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support
408-256-0130