ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D error and session w/ active program

1996-06-12 14:58:15
Subject: Re: ANR9999D error and session w/ active program
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 11:58:15 -0700
 You should get the latest level of the OS/2 server from
index.storsys.ibm.com or one of the mirror sites.  That will
fix the ANR9999D problem.  Use anonymous ftp and go to
directory /adsm/fixes/v1r2/os2srv.
 The second problem sounds as
though you're trying to close the window without issuing
a halt command to the server from the server console.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development