ADSM-L

Re: Moving files between ADSM clients

1996-06-12 08:48:56
Subject: Re: Moving files between ADSM clients
From: "Fawzi J. Al-Matar" <fjmatar AT EXPEC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:48:56 +0300
Roger,

This can be solved by using ADSM import\export facility and trick ADSM,
as follows:
1-export file space for node1
2-rename node1 to temp
3-rename node2 to node1
4-import node1 file space
5-rename temp to node1.

This is a way to move a file space from node1 to node2. Try it, it works

Fawzi Al-Matar
Saudi Arabia