ADSM-L

element parameters for EXB-210?

1996-06-10 16:52:50
Subject: element parameters for EXB-210?
From: "John D. Edwards" <je56 AT PRISM.GATECH DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 16:52:50 -0400
Hi,

I have an OS/2 (version3) box w/ Exabyte EXB-210 tape library. When
attempting to define a drive using the command:

  define drive robot01 tape03 device=tape03$ element=82

I get an "invalid element parameter" message. I've checked with
the Exabyte docs to confirm the element addresses (data transfer
elements for drives 1 and 2 are 82 and 83) and confirmed the SCSI
IDs (CTS1 is SCSI ID 3, CTS2 is SCSI ID 4, Library is SCSI ID 5
for robot01).

Has anyone else had this problem? Thank you for your assistance.

                                                John
--
John Edwards
John Edwards