ADSM-L

Re: ADSM - CHECKIN Libvolume Problems with 3590

1996-06-07 09:46:59
Subject: Re: ADSM - CHECKIN Libvolume Problems with 3590
From: Kent Johnson <johnsk6 AT MOWGLI.ITS.RPI DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:46:59 -0400
We are using 3590's with the 3494 tape robot, but I had a similar problem
when we were starting up.

Are you using the devtype=3590 clause?

The checkin command should be the following.

   checkin libvolume <library-name> status=scratch search=yes devtype=3590

The 3590 tapes drives must have this clause with the checkin command.

Kent

--
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu