ADSM-L

Re: Seperate Pools for Backup & Archive

1996-06-07 09:36:00
Subject: Re: Seperate Pools for Backup & Archive
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:36:00 -0400
Text item: Body.822
I run backups and archives to the same storage pools.  I used to run b & a
to separate pools but I combined them when the server (MVS) was upgraded to
V2.  I find it easier to manage the server with fewer pools.

If we ever start doing space management I will start out with separate
pools for it.

Bill Colwell
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
Cambridge Ma.