ADSM-L

Informix 6.00 backups using ADSM

1996-06-07 08:36:49
Subject: Informix 6.00 backups using ADSM
From: Kevin Zonts <zonts AT UIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 08:36:49 -0400
Hi all,
  This is probably not the first time you have seen this question, but I'll
  ask it anyway:

  We are an AIX 4.1.4 shop with a freshly installed version of ADSM Version
  2. We want to backup our SAP R/3 Informix 6.00.UF3 database with it. Can
  someone tell me if this can be done and what other tools I may need,
  if any? I've heard that version 6 of Informix can't be done yet. Is there
  any truth to this?

  Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
*  Kevin P Zonts
*  Universal Instruments Corp
*  UNIX/SAP Administrator
*  Internet: zonts AT uic DOT com