ADSM-L

Re: ADSM causes Win95 to hang?

1996-06-07 07:48:23
Subject: Re: ADSM causes Win95 to hang?
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 07:48:23 -0400
I've run into this problem under Windows 3.1 when the TCP Buffer and
Window sizes were set too high.  Under the latest ADSM V2.1 client PTFs,
 the defaults for these parameters were changed (TCPBUFFSIZE=31,
TCPWINDOWSIZE=32).  Try overriding these values in the DSM.OPT file with
something very low (i.e. TCPB=2 TCPW=4).  If it works, then you can
adjust the numbers for better thruput.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com