ADSM-L

Proposed ADSM Environment

1996-05-31 12:19:25
Subject: Proposed ADSM Environment
From: William Kral <wkral AT TNE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 11:19:25 -0500
We are looking for any comments or feedback on a proposed ADSM pilot=20
environment we are in the process of creating.......

We will be installing ADSM to backup NT Servers to an MVS Host Platform. We=
=20
will have SNA clients on the NT servers as well as MVS using a 3745 as the=20
mainframe gateway. The ADSM Administrator workstation will be OS/2 Warp=20
Connect in a dual boot environment with Windows 3.11 (Workstation). The=20
initial backup will be to mainframe DASD and subsequently migrated to=20
mainframe tape using SAMS:DISK (Storage Management Software)

We would appreciate any comments/criticisms or advise on what we have just=20
described.

WKral AT TNE DOT COM
EList AT TNE DOT COM