ADSM-L

Novell ManageWise

1996-05-28 10:27:04
Subject: Novell ManageWise
From: Roger Hohmann <101574.1736 AT COMPUSERVE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 10:27:04 EDT
We want to use Novell ManageWise for managing our Novell 3.x Servers, but in
the README for Netware Management Agent 2.1 dated October 1995, I read:

> The IBM ADSM Backup software is reported to have problems working with NetWare
> Management Agent 2.1 when it is loaded on NetWare 3.1x servers. No current
> workaround exists.

I did not found anything about this problem in IBM RETAIN/DIAL.
Who knows about this problem, does it persist or is it solved?
(And if it still persists, what is the problem?)

Does anyone use ADSM and ManageWise?

Thanks in advance

Roger Hohmann
MVS Support