ADSM-L

Re: ADSM setup

1996-05-27 13:31:26
Subject: Re: ADSM setup
From: Michael & Judi Bryant <bryants AT PRIMENET DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 10:31:26 -0700
Joseph,
Can't help you on the TCP/IP error, I am not at work and don't have my
manuals. The second error normally is when you have not defined the client
node to the administrator (server).  When you configured the client you
should have given it a NODE name.  This NODE name must also be defined on
the server if you have set registration to closed.

Hope this helps,
Michael Bryant
Sherlocks Inc.
Minnetonka, MN