ADSM-L

ACCNT RECORDS... field 21 Duration of session....

1996-05-17 12:59:14
Subject: ACCNT RECORDS... field 21 Duration of session....
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 11:59:14 -0500
     I am assuming that the duration of session is grand total wall clock
     time, RIGHT?   and that other wait times are a subset of session
     duration....right?  all I have found in the manuals is little one line
     descriptions which does not leave me feeling like I've got the whole
     picture... are there any venn-diagrams that represent how all these
     misc times are associated with each other ?

     I know it is probably what it says and is straight forward but we have
     about X other locations that might be able to get some good out of an
     ADSM roll out (rs/6000 59h w/ 3494 & 2-3590's w/ @200GB disk pools)
     and maybe I'm old fashioned but X time big bucks equals enormous
     bucks!  (Oh, I used "X" for cnt because if I used the actual number it
     would probably turn out to be a corp. secret, with my luck)

     Anyway if someone could ease my (probably unnecessary) worries I would
     appreciate it.

     later
          Dwight