ADSM-L

Re: Windows/NT Client as a service.

1996-05-16 07:22:31
Subject: Re: Windows/NT Client as a service.
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 07:22:31 -0400
I just installed the ADSM client for NT as a service on 10 NT 3.51
servers. IMHO it's the way to go - instructions are accurate.  Only
problem I had was with one machine running a product called CITRIX -
looks like the product replaces sone NT supplied executables and DLLs so
I was unable to run it as a service on that box.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com