ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-05-13 17:46:39
From: "Jim Smith (276-7618)" <spikes AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 14:46:39 PDT
ref subject: IBM Service Problems.  IBM Please Help!

Dave,

I've talked to my manager and will take your problem over as a severity
one problem.  I will talk with the level-2 people that Jenny Hysock and
Du Pont have been in contact with and collect the data that has been obtained
from Du Pont.  I will telephone Jenny tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to pursue
this problem with her.

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with level-2.  David Bohm
is one of the best people that customers can have on the other side of the
phone to debug problems. Because of the nature of the product, level-2
is asked many times to resolve problems that are potentially rooted in
lower layers of the network.  These problems can be labor intensive for
the customer and the level-2 rep.  Please be patient, we will be giving
your problem the highest priority.

Jim Smith
IBM client development
San Jose, CA