ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-05-10 16:20:50
From: Greg Tevis <gtevis AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 13:20:50 PDT
are any of you planning on going to GUIDE conference in Washington DC
June 10-13....and if so, would you be willing to participate in either
a ADSM V2 customer presentation or be part of an ADSM user panel
session???   These will both be held on Thursday, June 13...our adsm day.
I know travel budgets are tight...I was hoping maybe there was one of
you already going...or in the area,  who would be willing to share your
adsm experiences.  Please let me know if you can at gtevis AT vnet.ibm DOT com

thanks...greg tevis

p.s. you can also check info on GUIDE on the web at http://www.guide.org/