ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and AFS

1996-05-07 08:09:57
Subject: Re: ADSM and AFS
From: Hans Pfleger <Hans.Pfleger AT WU-WIEN.AC DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 14:09:57 +0200
At 13:53 07.05.96 MEZ, you wrote:
>We are looking for the "buta" program which is ordinary AFS backup but modified
>to put its results into ADSM. Can someone please tell us where to find this
>program.
>Thanks,
>Baerble Himpfen

As far as I remember contact

Shyh-Wei Luan, Almaden Research Center, luan AT almaden.ibm DOT com

for a beta-test license.

++hp

Hans Pfleger                                      pfleger AT wu-wien.ac DOT at
WU-Wien, Zentrum fuer Informatikdienst ZID
Abteilung zentrale Infrastruktur azi             Tel. ++43 1 31336/4105
University Of Economics And Business Administration Vienna, Austria
AIX, AFS and ADSM Administrator
########### It's redundant! It's redundant! -R. E. Dundant ############