ADSM-L

Thoughts on ADSM/6000 ???

1996-05-01 11:59:00
Subject: Thoughts on ADSM/6000 ???
From: Tom McKnerney <thomas_mcknerney AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 10:59:00 -0500
    =20
I am interested in feedback from anyone using ADSM/6000 for LAN backup of U=
NIX,
Netware, and Windows/NT servers. Pro's and con's will be appreciated. Pleas=
provide performance #'s (backup throughput in Megabytes/sec) and info on yo=
ur
configuration (Network Topology, tape technology, type of server, client mi=
x).=20
We are currently evaluating new products to replace our current LAN backup=20
product (Epoch/EMC/STK Nearnet). All feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tom McKnerney
Unix System Manager
Phoenix Home Life