ADSM-L

Re: License Audit times....

1996-04-30 10:04:00
Subject: Re: License Audit times....
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 10:04:00 EDT
Text item: Body.822
The audit license took so long because it was counting all the megabytes
used by each client.  Your lucky it took just an hour!!  Relief is
available -  get the latest ptf set (un87799, 800, 801) and install it.
Apar PN77064 implements a server options file option called
"noauditstorage" which will suppress the megabyte counting during an "audit
license" event.

IBM DOCUMENTATION SCREWUP!!

PN77064 is not documented in the ANR2210 documention file.  It is
documented in the ptf coverletter.  I found this out because I have been
waiting and watching for this fix.  IBM, is there anything else missing
from ANR2210?  Could you run an "audit documentation" to see if ANR2210 is
in compliance for all the other fixes?