ADSM-L

Adsm Manuals and Charlie the Bear.

1996-04-25 22:26:56
Subject: Adsm Manuals and Charlie the Bear.
From: Dave <dave AT SSNET DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 22:26:56 -0400
Hi Gang,

The adsm doc really isn't that bad.  Compared with doc that is normally
provided for pc's and stuff adsm doc is downright loaded.

BUT:  I really liked the idea that someone wrote regarding pictures.  I
think we should publish an ADSM PICTURE BOOK with CHARLIE the BEAR.  We
could all read along as Charlie tries to install ADSM on an MVS server:

"See Charlie Install.  See Charlie corrupt his SMPE Zone.  Sad Charlie.  See
Charlie drink too much...".  His adventures with RACF could be positively
spellbinding!

That's my 5 cents,
Dave.