ADSM-L

Re: SunOS ADSM support

2015-10-04 18:16:05
Subject: Re: SunOS ADSM support
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 4/24/96 1:35PM
No - I mean 4.1.4 - The customer provided me with his documentation on the
configuration of the machines he wants backed up, and according to his
configuration data, he is running a combination of 4.1.3_U1, 4.1.4, and Solari
s 2.4.  (He also has one machine just documented as "Standard Sun OS", what
ever that is.)  Is 4.1.4 fairly new?

Jerry