ADSM-L

ADSM Win NT Client Problem

1996-04-18 02:05:41
Subject: ADSM Win NT Client Problem
From: Tammi Belcher <TBELCH AT SCM1.BEMS.BOEING DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:05:41 -0700
 We are running an MVS ADSM server, version 2.  The client is a Win NT running
 ADSM Version 2.1.03.  The client has remotely attached DOS drives.  The
 backups run successfully.  When the DOS drives are restored, the files
 appear to be restored correctly, however an error message 'access denied'
 appears in the restore window.  I can't seem to find any reference to
 this situation in any documentation.  Any help would be appreciated.

                         Thanks,
                         Tammi
    "Things which matter most must never be at
      the mercy of things which matter least" - Goethe