ADSM-L

Supported Devices

1996-04-17 10:32:13
Subject: Supported Devices
From: Richard Flagg <rflagg AT NINO.CLAMSOUTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:32:13 -0500
In the announcement letter for ADSTAR Disaster Recovery Manager it
says that DLT drives and libraries are supported on the AIX platform.
It also states that current device support information is in a file
(ftp index.storage.ibm.com /adsm/info/adsmdevt.txt).  This file is
not there.  Does anyone know where it really is so that I can get
the updated device support information.
--

  "BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL
    THAN TO OPEN ONE'S MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT."