ADSM-L

Restore Windows 95

1996-04-09 15:52:29
Subject: Restore Windows 95
From: Yves Tremblay <ytrembla AT COURRIER.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 15:52:29 -0400
If i have a crash of my Windows 95 disk, can i use the dsmc command of
windows 95 client in dos mode to restoring all my disk ???

I don't want to reinstall minimal Windows 95 before to be able to restore
all my Windows 95 system.

Is possible to prepare a minimal rescue disk with tcpip connexion and
then use dsmc client to restore all my windows 95 environment ?

In Windows 3.11 and 3.1 i can restore all my environment with dos client
and ipx connexion.

In Os2 in can create 2 minimals floppy and then use dsmc command to
restore all my OS2 environment.

I'd like to do the same thing with Windows 95......

Thank for answer....