ADSM-L

Re[2]: Scheduler GUI for New 32-Bit Windows Client

1996-04-05 17:15:00
Subject: Re[2]: Scheduler GUI for New 32-Bit Windows Client
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 17:15:00 EST
Text item: Body.822
If IBM is soliciting input over the list, then I will grumble on!  A win95
scheduler gui is NOT that important to me.  Knowing that resources are
limited, I would much rather see the problems with the Mac scheduler fixed
-- not just the big footprint, but even more, the variable size of it due
to the severe server performance problems caused when slowincremental is
to the severe server performance problems caused when slowincremental is
on.  If slowincremental were fixed, then I could have a one size fits all
Mac scheduler which would make ADSM much more reliable here.  This is a
problem that has been going on for 2.5 years, not one week!