ADSM-L

Re: NW3.11 - TCP/IP connection failures

2015-10-04 18:16:04
Subject: Re: NW3.11 - TCP/IP connection failures
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 4/4/96 10:18AM
As for the timeout parm - sorry I wasn't clear in my first note.  The parm is
COMMTIMEOUT sss where ssss is an interval in seconds.  It is coded in the
ADSM.ANRSERVE.OPTIONS file (at least that's the name on our MVS server).  It
is documented in the MVS Server installation manual.

My guys were getting the ANS4017; there was also the ANR0481 message in the
Server's activity log.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com