ADSM-L

Problem with ADSM Lotus Notes Agent

1996-04-04 11:50:42
Subject: Problem with ADSM Lotus Notes Agent
From: MR MICHAEL D CORVINO <corvino AT PRODIGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:50:42 EST
We have just installed the Lotus Notes Agent on our OS/2 workstation
which runs Lotus notes.
We have attemped to run an incremental back using the following
command.

from an OS/2 line command:  dsmnotes incr c:\notes3\notes\*.nsf -
mountwait=no -adsmpw=xxxx (using our correct password).

We are getting the following error and not backup is kicked off.

DSMINIT FAILED RC=2220
LNCONNECT ADSM FAILED RC=2

We have set up the DSM.OPT file correctly as far as we know.

Thanks for the help,  Mike Corvino, Prodigy Services.