ADSM-L

Re: NW3.11 - TCP/IP connection failures

1996-04-04 08:11:00
Subject: Re: NW3.11 - TCP/IP connection failures
From: "Jon C. Austin" <TSSJCA AT SYSA.ADM.DUKE DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 08:11:00 EST
Joe,

   Are you seeing ANR4017E TCP/IP connection failures?? That has been
discussed a little, and at Duke I still chase it on some netware
systems. Right now I've got it down to one server which has so much
bandwidth and is located on the network relative to the server it
should never have a problem, and on a group of servers that are
coming to us across NC-REN from the coast, at one of our lab sites.

|  Jon Austin                             TSSJCA AT SYSA.ADM.DUKE DOT EDU   |
|  Systems Programmer,                                               |
|  OIT Systems Administration Group                                  |
|  412 North Building, Box 90132                                     |
|  Duke University                           phone   (919)660-7024   |
|  Durham, NC  27708-0132                    fax     (919)660-7029   |
|               Duke University: Birthplace of 'USENET'              |