ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-03-26 21:09:06
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:09:06 PST
To: Mary_Vollmer AT MGIC DOT com
Subject: redirected file for NetWare

Pardon me for posting this response, but I'm unable to contact
the originator directly...

Mary,

I think the problem is with the placement of the -INA option.
Try moving it between DATA1:CORPPUB/DATA/8016/*.* and the CLIB
OPT like this:

LOAD DSMC Q B DATA:CORPPUB/DATA/8016/*.* -INA (CLIB_OPT)/>SYS:VOLLMER.TXT

Regards,
Frank Ramke
I saved your posting for redirecting output of NetWare ADSM commands.  I keyed
in the following command and received the error message shown.  We are using
NetWare 4.1.  Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

command entered:  LOAD DSMC Q B -INA DATA1:CORPPUB/DATA/8016/*.*
(CLIB_OPT)/>SYS:VOLLMER.TXT

error message received:  ANS4106E Excessive number of command line arguments
passed to the program.

TIA,

Mary Vollmer