ADSM-L

Emergency audit of the database

1996-03-26 09:48:51
Subject: Emergency audit of the database
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:48:51 CST
Through one means or another, I find myself with a database that has
been reloaded, audited with the default fix=no for 13 hours, and will
not start because I forgot to put the fix=yes on.  Is there any way
around this?  I have kicked off the job, but I am sure it will run
longer than 13 hours during the day, and adsm has been unavailable
since Wednesday.  Thanks for any help.

P.S.  I am calling IBM, so please don't waste bandwidth suggesting
that :)

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 Barnes Jewish Christian Health Services   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org

 "I suppose I should thank you for teaching me how true the
  old saying is.  Teach him how you will, a pig will never
  play the flute"
             - Thom Merrilin to Matt on the Spray