ADSM-L

Re: Keep 4 drives streaming in parallel from one client

1996-03-21 17:40:17
Subject: Re: Keep 4 drives streaming in parallel from one client
From: Christian Moser <Christian.Moser AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 17:40:17 EST
     FROM   :   Christian Moser
                M001CC.CMOSER
                Christian Moser at BE2006

     DATE   :   03/21/96
     SUBJECT:   Re: Keep 4 drives streaming in parallel from one client

     Hallo Herr Floeter,

     there is an API from SAP R/3 SAPDBA BRBackup and BRArchive commands
     written by IBM (Boeblingen). It is called BACKINT. We use it
     succesfully with up to 11 parallel sessions on a HP-UX machine.

     Contact address:

     Dr. Renger, Tel (in Germany): 07031 16 2192
                 Internet address: hjrenger AT vnet.ibm DOT com

     or contact the Backint Hotline:

     Good luck,
     Christian Moser,           Internet: christian.moser AT schering DOT de
     SCHERING AG, 13342 Berlin, Tel.: (030)4681356 Fax: (030)46916719