ADSM-L

FW: FW: ADSM MVS server hangs

1996-03-21 07:44:00
Subject: FW: FW: ADSM MVS server hangs
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 07:44:00 EST
I've noticed that Expire Processing can appear to hang client sessions -
I've had client sessions 'hang' for over 90 minutes while expire processing
is running -  eventually the client session continues - there's an APAR open
on this (PN81940).  Wonder if the same thing can happen with other processes
also ???

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com