ADSM-L

Printing Manuals.......(from BOOKMGR)

1996-03-20 11:35:37
Subject: Printing Manuals.......(from BOOKMGR)
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 10:35:37 -0600
Item Subject: Text_1
     I remember the other day some notes talking about people having
     difficulties getting the manuals printed but don't remember specifics.
     If I am repeating info here sorry.
     I needed to print off the chapter of commands to put with our 3494ATL
     so the operators could have a reference... I expanded all sections of
     chapter 5 (? or which ever one w/ cmds), marked them all and selected
     print... it worked. :-o    Oh, and where I was expanding & marking was
     in the table of contents over on the right side of the screen...
     hope this helps...
     later
          Dwight