ADSM-L

ADSM Tape Usage Projection.

1996-03-18 17:48:38
Subject: ADSM Tape Usage Projection.
From: "Jose A. Hernandez" <Jose_A._Hernandez AT CANDLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:48:38 PST
     I am currently running an ADSM server under MVS and am trying to model
     tape requirements. I have a client who has 37 Gig to be backed up and
     am I know that my 3490E's will take about 2 Gig per tape. Based on the
     clients management class and copy group parameters I'm trying to
     figure out how many tapes it is going to take to back them up. Has
     anyone done this ? Can you offer any suggestions.

     Thanks
     Jose