ADSM-L

Re: Expiration command

1996-03-18 12:15:41
Subject: Re: Expiration command
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 12:15:41 EST
The expiration interval is set in the options file.  You don't
say what version of the server you are using.  If you are using
version 2, you are much better off keeping the expiration
interval at 0 and then using an administrative schedule to
run the expire inventory command exactly when you want it to
run.  I have a schedule set up to run expire inventory at 6 am
on Saturdays.  As we get larger, I will probably have to run
expire inventory on a daily basis.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607