ADSM-L

FW: Problem wi

1996-03-15 12:22:20
Subject: FW: Problem wi
From: DEBRA L YODER guser <dyoder AT GPU DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 12:22:20 EST
 YES...
 We ALSO have this problem in the ADSM GUI in viewing Stg Pool Volumes,
 Nodes, and Filespaces where there are greater than 500 entries. We have
 ALSO found this problem when trying to view the Sequential Volume History
 using the GUI.                                  ---------- ------ -------
 Is it known that this GUI view also hangs up?

 Speaking of problems... Today we tried to update, via the GUI, a STGPOOL
 (on Dasd, ie. a 'random access storage pool'). We tried to update the
 number of migration processes (from 1 to 2). The GUI never gave us any
 error or message of any kind but it did NOT make our change. We had to
 do it via a command in the command line interface.
 Has anyone seen this (or similar) problem?      Thanks, Debbie Yoder
                 ----                                    GPU Service Corp.
                                                         dyoder AT gpu DOT com

  -> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3