ADSM-L

ADSM Microsoft Exchange Agent ???

1996-03-13 10:08:00
Subject: ADSM Microsoft Exchange Agent ???
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 10:08:00 EST
Hi,
     We've just received the production version of the Microsoft Exchange
product and will be rolling it out pretty aggressively over the next few
months.   Does IBM have any plans to come out with an ADSM Microsoft
Exchange Client/Agent ??  I've posted this question before but have gotten
no answer one way or the other. We view this support as VERY important -
other storage management vendors have already announced plans to support
Exchange (Legato, Cheyenne, etc.).  Will this be supported or will we be on
our own to 'glue' the ADSM and Exchange APIs together ??  We'd be more than
happy to participate in a beta program if this would help move things along.

Thanks !!!
Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com