ADSM-L

AIX Client Startup

1996-03-11 16:55:45
Subject: AIX Client Startup
From: Larry Anta <lanta AT ACS.RYERSON DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 16:55:45 -0500
This is my first crack at getting an AIX client kicked off
automatically.  (ADSM V2 and AIX V4.)  I created the schedule and it's
associated with the client okay.

In the client's dsm.sys, I have passwordaccess set to generate, but when I
type "dsmc sched" on the client, I still get prompted for a password.  I'm
likely missing something very basic here.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

/ Larry Anta           |  Ryerson Polytechnic University          \
\ lanta AT acs.ryerson DOT ca |  Toronto, Canada (416) 979-5000 Ext.6817 /