ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V2.1.0 install on AIX 4.1

1996-03-09 12:38:50
Subject: Re: ADSM V2.1.0 install on AIX 4.1
From: Bernd Dammann <bernd AT FKI.DTU DOT DK>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 17:38:50 +0000
On Mar 8, 11:02am, Greg Tevis wrote:
> Subject: ADSM V2.1.0 install on AIX 4.1
> [...]
>
> I have a general question for the list...when info flashes like
> this come up...any ideas of ways we can communicate better with
> all of you (and others who aren't on this list).  This has
> traditionally been an area we've struggled with...and its even
> more challenging now that adsm is being sold through so many
> different channels.
>
> any ideas would be appreciated..thanks...greg tevis

Greg,

I don't think it's too difficult to reach new customers.  At least in
Europe (or what IBM calls EMEA), all software is shipped from the
SPC in Denmark.  If they got the latest news, they could ship it with
the product.

The idea with the README on the Web is also a good one.

Bernd

--
# Bernd Dammann          <bernd AT fki.dtu DOT dk> | "Why stop now,
# Bernd Dammann          <bernd AT fki.dtu DOT dk> | "Why stop now,