ADSM-L

Central Logging of Client

1996-03-06 11:34:15
Subject: Central Logging of Client
From: Don Warren <dwarren AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 09:34:15 -0700
ADSM Development is looking into a design for centralized logging of client
errors so they could be queried by administrators, and we would like to get
some customer input to the design.  The initial requirement is for
centralized logging pertaining to scheduled commands with potential to expand
that to all ADSM client commands, whether scheduled or not.  We're interested
in hearing what you would like to see reported from the clients to the server
and what type of queries would be the most valuable to you.  We would also
appreciate any other input you would like to provide to help make this design
as crisp as possible.  Thank you very much.

ADSM Development:
  Bonnie Vining  dancer AT vnet.ibm DOT com
  Don Warren     dwarren AT vnet.ibm DOT com