ADSM-L

Info on Secondary Server?

1996-03-04 16:38:25
Subject: Info on Secondary Server?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT ACS.BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:38:25 -0500
Difficult to find is substantive information on the Secondary Server Attachment
feature.  The most I've been able to find so far is a paragraph about its
licensing on page 94 of the Administrator's Guide (but not in the index).
I could not find any more in a search via the ADSM Web page.
Might someone have more information, or be able to point me to an info source?
    thanks, Richard Sims, Boston University Office of Information Technology