ADSM-L

ADSM WINDOWS/NT CLIENT

2015-10-04 18:16:26
Subject: ADSM WINDOWS/NT CLIENT
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 3/2/96 12:04AM
Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
________________________Forward Header________________________
Author: INTERNET.OWNERAD
03-02-96 12:04 AM

      I have been backing up WINDOWS/NT CLIENTS with the ADSM WINDOWS/NT
client code.  We are on the latest level of the client code level 2.  I am
backing up to a
ADSM MVS server level v2 level 3.   All of the WINDOWS/NT clients use the
WINDOWS/NT scheduling feature to schedule their backups.  Results have been
mixed
the latest problem appears to be ADSM skipping a drive or just stopping in
the middle of a incremental backup.  For those who are backing up WINDOWS/NT
client systems how successful have you been and what are some of the gotchas.