ADSM-L

ADSM WINDOWS/NT CLIENT

1996-03-01 23:50:35
Subject: ADSM WINDOWS/NT CLIENT
From: John O'Connell <JohnO10196 AT AOL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 23:50:35 -0500
      I have been backing up WINDOWS/NT CLIENTS with the ADSM WINDOWS/NT
client code.  We are on the latest level of the client code level 2.  I am
backing up to a
ADSM MVS server level v2 level 3.   All of the WINDOWS/NT clients use the
WINDOWS/NT scheduling feature to schedule their backups.  Results have been
mixed
the latest problem appears to be ADSM skipping a drive or just stopping in
the middle of a incremental backup.  For those who are backing up WINDOWS/NT
client systems how successful have you been and what are some of the gotchas.