ADSM-L

Re: Holding Scheduled sessions

2015-10-04 18:16:48
Subject: Re: Holding Scheduled sessions
From: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: hixmx.oas at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 2/26/96 9:08PM
Date: 2/26/96 3:38PM
At any rate, you mentioned logmode=rollforward.  We have been considering
this, but as I was reading, all I saw wa the comment about how it would use
more space that the "normal" recovery method.  Now I know IBM will roll out
their favorite answer number 2 ("It Depends"), but would like to have some
sort of an idea what to expect.  How much of an increase did you see?  What is
your normal daily activity?

Has anyone else used Rollforward, and if so, how much increase did you see.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com